Losing and Finding My Way...

Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Morning. 'Nuff Said.

I am trying to think about what I ate yesterday; I was so proud of myself for not getting a Milky Way when I was grocery shopping and then I ended up at the pharmacy and grocery store again that evening- tempted again. I always get myself something when I go to CVS but walked right down the candy aisle and NOTHING. Then at the grocery store, the Halloween candy is in full effect and I was so tempted to get a Kit Kat (or two, bad, I know). But I went to the deli to get what I needed and that was all she wrote- no more, no less. I had tomato soup and grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner last night. I also had ice cream for dessert last night but it was Breyers Light Mint Chocolate Chip with some Hershey's chocolate syrup on top... it totally hit the spot and I didn't crave anything else.
I was also proud of myself- on Saturday morning I was craving (!!!) something to eat and didn't know what and I ended up having watermelon- yup, just watermelon :) So, all in all, I am making healthier conscious decisions- in my opinion- and paying more attention to when I am full...

How cute is this quote:
The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~Marvin Phillips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home