Losing and Finding My Way...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HUMP day

I weighed in this morning, 256, which sucks but I am responsible for my losses and gains and I know I haven't been concentrating. It is so bad that I get so motivated and then after a week at most, I get lazy... and then I get really lazy and I don't care, which means things get worse. Blegh.
I had to stop in the grocery store on my way home today to buy some sour cream for the tacos we were having for dinner; well I also wanted something salty and decided on potato chips- bad decision #1; they only had the big bags, which I got- bad decision #2; I ate and ate in the car on my way to pick up the monster- bad decision #3. Now I just feel like barfing not only because my stomach feels gross but also because I feel like it would make up for the fact that I ate it in the first place- I guess you would call that purge. Oh well, I only ate two small tacos which I guess is a good thing (even though I still feel like throwing up).
By the way, PastaQueen- my most favorite weight loss blog- has a wonderful post today on her blog... totally touched me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home